NEW HAINES 35 SEDAN - This single engine, category B moulding is in stock, ready for a luxurious interior, designed and custom built to your specification. Conventional engine options are available from 50hp (N4.50 Nanni) through to 260hp (Yanmar 6BY) or why not install the Nanni Hybrid electric drive with up to 200hp. Contact a member of the sales team for more details.
CONTACT NYA HORNING - NYH1167 - P/EX POSSIBLE
Tel: +44 (0)1603 211033
|Boat Ref No:||NYH1167||Vessel Location:||NYA HORNING|
|LOA (Metres):||10.82m||LOA (Feet):||35'06|
|Draft (Metres):||00.91m||Draft (Feet):||03'00|
|Beam (Metres):||04.67m||Beam (Feet):||12'40|
|Air Draft (Metres)||03.96m||Air Draft (Feet):||08'60|
|Hull Construction:||GRP||Engine Manufacturer:||Nanni|
|Number of Engines:||1|
|Type:||Motor Cruiser||Yacht Type:||New Stock|
- Fuel capacity : 60 gallons (274 litres) Twin:2 x 60 gallons
- Water capacity: 90 gallons (410 litres)
- Holding tank capacity: 30 gallons (136 litres)
- Full cathode protection
- Radio/CD player with two speakers
- Calorifier with immersion heater
- Sea toilet with o/b discharge connected to holding tank
- 3-burner gas hob with oven and grill
- Fuel, water and holding tank gauges
- Full set of engine instruments
- Full set of navigational lights
- 240v shore power with R.C.B.
- 135amp hour batteries (x2)
- 120amp hour engine start (x1)
- 240v double sockets (x3)
- 12v socket for TV
- 12v electric refrigerator
- 12v socket on console
- Windscreen wiper, compass and horn
- Electric & manual bilge pumps
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment (2kg)
- Manual fire extinguishers (x2)
- Wide non-slip decks
- Life Buoy/Boat hook
- Anchor with chain stowed on deck
Island Berth in forward cabin with storage under, hanging locker, shelving around berths.
Head to port, Sea toilet to holding tank, vanity unit with cupboard under, basin with mixer tap, shower; cabin to starboard (option 2 galley), double berth with storage under, hanging locker.
Saloon helm to port with sliding glazed door to deck, adjustable helm seat. Walnut dash with full engine instruments.
Gallery to port L-shaped galley with laminate work surface, 3-burner gas hob with oven and grill under, sink with mixer tap and removable cover, cupboards and drawers; L-shaped settee to port converting to double, storage under for hi/low table, cupboard with shelf for TV; glazed patio doors leading to cockpit with seating for six, removable table, large hatch giving storage under cockpit sole, transom door leading to bathing platform and swim ladder.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.